The Agricultural Cultivator, we offer, is a farm instrument for stirring and pulverizing the soil, either before planting or to remove weeds and to aerate and loosen the soil after the crop has begun to grow. Our Agricultural Cultivator is powered by a tractor and stirs the soil, usually to a greater depth than does the harrow (which is usually empowered). The Agricultural Cultivator, we offer, is pulled by tractors and can vary greatly in size and shape. Many are equipped with hydraulic wings that fold up to make road travel easier and safer. Different types of Agricultural Cultivator are used for preparation of fields before planting, and for the control of weeds between row crops.
- Cultivator available 9 tynes to 13 tynes
- Spring loaded assemblies derive their strength from heavy duty angles which once fixed to the immensely strong main channel frame cannot move or strain out of position.
- Spring with 10mm wire provides extra load carrying strength
- Suitable for use in stone and root obstructed soil.
- Designed for toughest operation
- Used for loosening and aerating soil to a depth of nine inches.
- Prepares seed beds quickly and economical